Hi Denis,  This is Bambi (or Fran if you prefer)

Is that the same for my thoughts on the next Mandrake as well Denis? :)

(Hadn't seen any reference to mine either...didn't know if the comments
were not received or not received well, or what :)

Just kidding here, Denis :)

But I would be interested to know your thoughts on my DISCUSSION
comments posted.

I hope the comments were not taken as anything other than what they
were, honest thoughts about a great Linux distribution, that in time
will be even better.

Thanks,

Bambi