:~>My second suggestion is still related to Documentation.
:~>
:~>I would highly recommend that you proof-read your manuals before it goes to
:~>print.

Hee. Ever tried proof-reading things? I can tell you it is a hell of a
work, and in the end you find out that something has still gone unnoticed
:-(

:~>One example. I have the 'Install Guide' w/ Mandrake 7.0.  If you guys have
:~>time check this out.
:~>
:~>See page 43, Section 6.4 Installation or Upgrade.  It states '...you will
:~>have to choose Install if you are installing Linux for the first time on
:~>your machine (or if you simply want to reinstall an existing installation
:~>over it), ........(figure 6.4)'.

In 7.1 manual it says: Here you will also choose whether you want to
perform an installation or an upgrade of an existing LM system. Choose
what you see fit. (Ch 7.2, Page 50)

 ;->>

cu
        Denis
Dr. Denis Havlik                <http://www.ap.univie.ac.at/users/havlik>
Mandrakesoft            |||     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quality Assurance      (@ @)    (private: [EMAIL PROTECTED])