Hi Dr. Havlik:

Thanks for your reply.

Sure have tried proof reading things.  I guess both of us knows the scrutiny
in submitting research papers for publication ;)

However, I'm sorry to say that it is still the companies responsibility to
do their best w/ regards to proof-reading coz the customers paid for it.
Though first impressions is not the best impression but it sure affects the
companies reputation. :)

regards,
edison