I know.. I was completely lost in a maze of new syntax. And, the
installation and connection to the Internet should have been completely
transparent. The installation and user guide(I'm sorry) were very poorly
edited. In my case, I found that I had manually edit my files.

I would have added some visuals with the email but I am still learning
the language. I would recommend checking some of the earlier emails -
from one to two last week's ago in the newbie archive.
I had added a link to a web site that included the complete instructions
for @Home users.

Roman
(Learning the 'Art' of Linux and loving it)