Hi Alan:

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry for not being explicit.  What I was trying to say was the panel that
pops up when u click for example 'DrakConf' or the CD icons on the screen.
These things are just very tall that even if I hide the panel (the one that
u are referring to) i still can't see the 'OK', 'Quit', 'Apply' buttons.

The panel configuration u referred too works all right.

edison