That is so true Paul!

Often I have thought that the real reason diplomas are
granted is because someone has succeeded in learning
the correct language, including all the acronyms!
(lingo, vernacular, whatever you want to call it down :)

Without the language how could one pass all those tests!

Just a little humor on a very nice sunny Sunday afternoon.

Bambi