If I understand you correctly, you are trying to move messages to
another folder?

Going on that assumption, you have two choices, a matter of
personal preference, you can click, hold and drag the message to the
folder you want to put it in (my choice), or you can highlight the
message and choose Message on the menu bar and choose Move
Message and a dropdown window opens with all your folders and
you click on the right one.

If that is not what you mean, I don't understand the question :)

Bambi