On *nix OSes, the 'Copy' is actually middle click. You just highlight
what you want to copy, and middle click where you want to paste it.

That's it .. The highlighted text is automatically 'copied' when you
leave the front window.

-- philip

>On Wed, 31 May 2000, Roman Bysh wrote:
>
>I have never seen this in NS for Linux. BUt then, I have not paid
>attention to it.
>
>Paul
>
>>I have been trying to save all many help responses pertaining to my
>>configuration.
>>While in Linux I noticed that when I right-click on the message line,
>>the 'copy to'
>>command is missing as compared to the Windows version.
>>
>>Am I missing a command, or, is this only available in Netscape 4.73?
>>
>>Roman

Eagles may soar, but weasel don't get sucked into jet engines