[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just downloaded and installed Helix GNOME 1.2 Everything is working nice,
> except for the keyboard applet. It used to work fine in the previous ML 7.0

> Error loading new keyboard description
>
> Any ideas?

Sorry, I can't help, but I was sure happy to see you have this problem,
since I wish I had it too. I've been trying to figure out how to switch
between Dvork and US keyboards for long time now. I would like users to
select their keyboard at the login prompt. Can this be done LM 7? Where
would I find the keyboard applet?

I attempted to do this with Red Hat, but I couldn't find a solution, and
I stumped the Gurus on the RH list.

TIA

Darryl Gibson
Linux Neophyte (tm)