On Tue, 06 Jun 2000, Marc wrote:
> I want to uninstall Mandrake7.0 since I now have more experiance installing
> it and configuring it. I did alot of things I did not wanna do during the
> install. If someone could please advise me on this I would thank them alot.
> I could not find any papers on this process. I am guessing it to be easy.
> Thanks alot to the person who answers this in advance!

> NetZero - Defenders of the Free World
> Click here for FREE Internet Access and Email
  You know, I see a lot of this (and I am as guilty as the next newbie), you
feel as if you have a less than perfect install and you want all to be nice by
re-installing.  I understand the feeling, but really, re-installing seems to be
the first choice instead of the last.  If you have Linux up and running, you
have Linux up and running.  Most anything can be fixed on a running system.  A
little reading, a little editing, maybe uninstalling and re-installing a
package or two and you are back to normal and smarter for it all.  I have been
in what seemed to hopeless, desperate situations before on my system, and have
bounced back....and nothing compares to the feeling of accomplisment that comes
from doing it yourself.  Your gonna get your hands dirty w/Linux, but your
pride will shine.   Tom  (do I sound like a dad or what!)

TRBishop
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Registered Linux User #12043