Marc....you're welcome.  Wow, that'll be the 3rd Linux
Mandrake distro (6.0 & 7.0 so far) that Maximum Linux has
included with their Magazine, and that'll only be the 4th
issue of Maximum Linux.

I have a subscription as well, and sadly for me, it'll be the
3rd version of Linux Mandrake that I already have a copy of
when I receive the one included in the magazine!  C'est la
vie!

Alan