I think Bascule needs to loosen up. Although you had a point to make, it was
much too long, especially being so OT. You originally annoyed  maybe a few,
maybe even just one. But how many have you annoyed now? More than a few I'd
say. You should have used the KISS method, or took the discussion OFF the
list. But Bob was nit picking, and Bob needs to work on his diplomatic
skills. He should have just said something like, "please include the message
you're responding to so that we know the whole story". This is especailly
germane right now because the list has been slow the past several weeks, and
it's harder than usual to follow threads. Overall it was a non-issue, IMHO.

-=Tom Wang=-

Pentium 100 MHz = the new speed limit!
OS2 Warp is out now!
Why wait for Windows 95???