It is still my opinion, that if you wish to express your appreciation you
should address the "Thank You" to the individual whom assisted you in
solving the problem. I nor anyone else has any idea what is contained
beneath a subject line. Dennis's post is excellent. I started this and now
close the issue. At least I will not answer nor contribute any more to this
subject.
        Bill Clinton needs to work on his diplomatic skills.

Bob Root
[EMAIL PROTECTED]