Hi John,

Oh no. I just shelled out about $75 CDN last month, for Version 7.0
Power Pack, including tax and shipping. And, to find out that one month
later the upgrade to Version 7.1 is released! That is not fair. They
could have included a voucher for a free update or upgrade.
I work for a software company, and the general policy is: If a
registered user can prove that they purchased their software in the last
60 days, gets a free update. It's only fair.

Thanks for pointing this out to me.

Roman

John Arkoulis wrote:

> McMillan will sell the 7.1 pretty soon ( A couple of weeks)
> I have the downloaded version but I would wait for the commercial version.
> More stuff and documentation.

begin:vcard
n:#179293;Roman
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
note:Fueled by Penguin Power
x-mozilla-cpt:;3296
fn:Roman - Registered Linux User #179293
end:vcard