the download is a free upgrade you know.... and you have my permission
to download it to your hearts content, and consider this e-mail my
personal (since I am unemployeed) "included a voucher for a free update
or upgrade."

Ed
Romanator wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> Oh no. I just shelled out about $75 CDN last month, for Version 7.0
> Power Pack, including tax and shipping. And, to find out that one month
> later the upgrade to Version 7.1 is released! That is not fair. They
> could have included a voucher for a free update or upgrade.
> I work for a software company, and the general policy is: If a
> registered user can prove that they purchased their software in the last
> 60 days, gets a free update. It's only fair.
>
> Thanks for pointing this out to me.
>
> Roman
>
> John Arkoulis wrote:
> >
> > McMillan will sell the 7.1 pretty soon ( A couple of weeks)
> > I have the downloaded version but I would wait for the commercial version.
> > More stuff and documentation.

Hi,
Are there any resellers in Ontario, Canada? I was wondering if I should
wait till later in the year, and/or purchase Version 7.1  right away.
Will the 7.1 CD be included with any Linux magazine? Or, should I wait?
How about it... Any Canadian Linux Users out there that can make CDs for
V7.1 for i586?