I just installed Mandrake 7.1 yesterday, development install from
install and ext. cd's, and I've got a few minor problems.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

First, Mandrake refuses to recognize my mouse as  Logitech MouseMan+,
and instead keeps calling it a generic PS2.  I've changed it in the
mouseconfig in DrakConf, it's recognized correctly in Lothar, but I've
got no support for the wheel(even as a third button).

Next, gnome-ppp------what is meant by "remote name" in the config?  I've
set it up exactly the same as kppp, but it disconnects about 30 seconds
after the handshake, and I've got no dns, even though everything is
entered correctly.

Finally, there seem to be major conflicts between the RealPlayer 7
Netscape plugin and plugger in Communicator, to the point where
RealPlayer freezes and I've got to reboot to get my sound back.  I
remember seeing something similar in the list last week, but I didn't
save the message, and can't locate it in the archives.

Any help, advice, creative criticism gladly accepted.

Thanks in advance,
Carl Kehley