flupke....because your opinion/solution and mine differ is no
reason to be rude towards me when you expound upon your own
remedy.  Yelling that my suggestion to help this person was
'BAD' was simply not called for and I resent it.

Yelling in general is rude, but what you said, in the manner
in which you said it, was pompous and condescending in the
extreme as well as just plain rude.

Please contemplate and consider the above comments when
composing future public messages.

Alan