Apparently I have done something wrong here.  In used System Commander 2000
to partition my 2nd Hard drive as follows:

1st partition:  /boot    100 MB
2nd Partition /            >10 GB
3rd partion:  swap    128 MB

I then installed linux mandrake using Drakx.  When it asked me about Lilo, I
told it to put it in the /boot.  It did not ask me about whether to place it
in the MBR or not.  Everything seemed to go ok, but when I rebooted and
System Commander came up, I interrupted it and added linux, telling it to
boot from the first partition.  When I tried to boot from it, System
Commander told me that the boot record was bad and would not boot it.

Can someone give me an idea as to what I may have done wrong?

Thanks,
Wendell Gragg
[EMAIL PROTECTED]