All those M$ bases Boot managers suck.  Stick with fips and lilo and you
will not be having problems now or in the future.  And two different
ones on the same machine spell disaster.

--
Michael H. Collins                      http://www.linuxlink.com
Admiral of OpenSourcery                 Penguinista Navy