Actually it's a new install. I originally wanted to get 7.1, but I
mistakenly ordered 7.0. No big deal I've downloaded the ISO for 7.1 at
work and I only have to burn the CD's yet. However, I'm finding 7.0 isn't
as well behaved as I was led to believe. I absolutely LOVE the look, feel,
bells and whistles that it has, but it's got some quirks that are
intolerable!

Example:

        I had Netscape Messenger running last night and was working my
butt off to get it configured, (just one of the intolerable things). When
I attempted to import some address books from my DOS partition I didn't
have access to that dir (/mnt). Yes, that drive is correctly defined and
is mounted at boot. I was able to access the drive using a File manager I
just wasn't able to access the darn thing to import my addy
books. Something I've done hundreds of times in RedHat.

I've noticed there many similarities between RH and Mandrake.

Mark

--
Mark

Never wish for anything bigger than you can carry home in your pocket.
Disappointment is almost always guarrenteed. Especially if your pants
don't have any pockets in them.