Here's something wild. Last night after getting the first reply to this
list about how to get fetchmail to run in the background and get the mail
at a set interval someone had said something about needing a script to
start it every time I bootes the machine. Well, last night I started
fetchmail by typing fetchmail -d 150 and supplied the server name and
password and now every time I boot my Linux box and I'm not sooner
connected to the net fetchmail is off and running all by itself. I only
set it that one time. I didn't think it was supposed to do that! It's the
weirdest thing!!

Mark

Never wish for anything bigger than you can carry home in your pocket.
Disappointment is almost always guarrenteed. Especially if your pants
don't have any pockets in them.