:~>My question re: 7.1 (which I have preordered) would be, am I going
:~>to be able to upgrade from 7.0 without destroying my whole setup?
:~>Are there any particular problems that occur in doing this?

Bigest problem is time and memory. Do not even try it with less than 64 MB
RAM, and expect the upgrade to take something like 3 hours.

:~>Dear Brother Davis,
:~>
:~>You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of
:Latter-day Saints.  You are assigned to labor i
:~>n the France Bordeaux Mission.  It is anticipated that you will serve for a period
:of 24 months.
:~>
:~>You should report to the Missionary Training Center at Provo, Utah on July 5, 2000.
: You will prepare to preach the gospel in t
:~>he French language.

Cute. I did not know we have some priests on this list. Well, as long as
it does not say "Dear brother Denis, you are called...", it is OK with
me. .-)

cheers
        Denis
Dr. Denis Havlik                <http://www.ap.univie.ac.at/users/havlik>
Mandrakesoft            |||     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quality Assurance      (@ @)    (private: [EMAIL PROTECTED])
visit our new discusion forum: http://linuxpole.com