As you configure networking in Linux, set your Gateway to be the IP of the
Linux ethernet card connected to the common hub (actually subnet).

If you have configured a DNS in Linux, then set your Client Linux machines
to point to it.

If you have not configured a DNS (meaning that you are running your own
server) then point the clients to the ISP's DNS instead.

The Netmask must be the same on your clients as your Linux machine's
ethernet card (on the common hub).

That's it.

-JMS