I've got a question about 7.1. At the present time I'm running RedHat 6.2
on one drive and on another I've got Mandrake 7.0 installed. I'm falling
in love with Mandrake very quickly, but I'm noticing that it's not as easy
to configure as RedHat was. Not to mention that some things don't install
as well such as Star Office.

My question is, is Mandrake 7.1 any better behaved than 7.0 and what's
configuring it like?

thanks,

Mark