RRPotratz wrote:

 What are the numbers on the biggest chip on the card? If one of them is
 LC82C169 it should work well as I've got two running on different
 distros, If it says version 2.0 somewhere on the card in white
lettering
 then it requires the latest tulip driver which you may have to compile
 yourself. Did have that working in that way but it is no longer in a
box
 right now. RRP