Hello, hopefully someone here can help me with this, once connected to the web
and I start running netscape or any mail or nntp program it works great for
about the first 1-2 minutes and then it stops downloading or uploading
completely (stalled) and I have to reload the browser or most of the time
disconnect and reconnect to the isp, it may take 10 minutes to view 3-4
different web pages but again, it works fine at first and then comes to a
screaching halt. Thanking all for your support, most of my questions have been
answered just by reading the scripts...   I'm running 7.0 (air) , speed,
memory and storage are not a factor with this box. Thanks,  Jeff