In qui, 15 jun 2000, you wrote:
> Does anybody have music working in Doom? I have
> Doom working fine with my setup except for the
> music. I get this when I "lxdoom" from a shell:
>
> /usr/games/musserv: midi_setup: error opening /dev/sequencer
> /usr/games/musserv: No such device
> Broken pipe
> Broken pipe
>
> Of course, I went to /usr/games/ and musserv
> is there, and there is a /dev/sequencer...
>
> So... any ideas? ;-)

I am answering this to you privately, since I don't really know the answer to
your question...

My music works fine, I have musserv in /usr/games/, downloaded it from a link I
found in the official lxdoom page.  I believe that the permissions for your
/dev/sequencer must not be properly set, but then again that is just a guess...

Cheers,
/J.

--
* Registered Linux User Number *