flupke wrote:

> You uncompress the archive :
>    tar zxf linux-ar-405.tar.gz
> then you go into the newly created directoy, su to root, and execute the
> installation script :
>    ./INSTALL (or is it ./SETUP???)
>
> Then, the rest should be self prompting.
>
> HTH
> Flupke
>
> On Wed, 14 Jun 2000, Romanator wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I may have asked this before but I cannot for the life of me install
> > linux-ar-405.tar.gz
> > I would like to install Adobe. Has any one been successful?
> > I must be missing a command. Can any one help?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Roman
>
> --
>         << There's no place like ~ ! >>

I've been following this thread and have installed the reader pretty much
as expected.  However,  I installed to file:  /usr/local/Acrobat4  and now
can't find anything that needs it to read,  so the question is...... will
it integrate with netscape without me having to do anything more, or do I
need to copy it into Netscape somehow?    This Linux stuff is so much more
fun than "windows".