Hi all,

Just wanted to send a quick thank you to everyone that helped out, and to
finish the thread for the benefit of those searching the archives.

As with most problems the solution was simple enough, it was simply a
matter of running a different install batch file:

cd:\dosutils\autoboot\mdkinst\cdrom.bat
instead of
cd:\dosutils\autoboot\autoboot.bat
(which would hang part way through the install process).

I probably should have been able to find it on my own, but well, I didn't.

Cheers,
Ryan

===================
Hi Ryan,

The steps you went thru' looked familiar to me.  Try the steps I took :
presume your cdrom drive is D:\
D: cd dosutils
cd autoboot
cd mdkinst
cdrom.bat  press [ENTER] on keyboard
the install process runs, if you are "asked" to insert floppy disk, press
[ENTER] on the keyboard. You might also see error message "Error loading
Ramdisk" use your mouse pointer to press [OK] button below the message.
The install process should continue normally.