Hi all,

I've been trying to install Linux Mandrake 7.0 on my ThinkPad 760EL. The
CD and floppy drives are swappable and can not both be installed at the
same time. As a result I am unable to perform the standard CD install
using a boot floppy. I have tried several other methods, without any
success:

1. HDD install
        - After partioning and xcopying all the files to the HDD, the
installer gives 'Error reading second stage RAM disk' and hangs.

2. Running the autoboot.bat from DOS
        - Installer gets to 'Initializing CDROM', then hangs.

I have tried variations on the above using different disk images for a HDD
install (pcmcia.img and text_boot.img), in both cases the same Error
occurred.

The system is a P133 with 48 megs of RAM, a 2.1 GB IDE HDD, video
is a Trident TG9660 with 1 meg of memory.

I'd sure love to get this OS up and running, any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan