let it install to the dir...it wants to...
then, when it's finished...copy/paste the binary into your desktop
directory

Roman Bysh wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I noticed that many features are neatly divided into sections in KDE.
> I downloaded the r7_linux20_libc6_i386_b2.bin. To which directory should
> the RealPlayer7 be installed to?
> During the installation of RealPlayer7, the first default is
> /usr/local/RealPlayer7. When I installed it to this, I could not find it
> in KDE. Should I install it to /usr/bin/RealPlayer7 ??
>
> I would prefer it to show up under Multimedia.
>
> Sorry to dwell on this but it has been difficult to find a directory bin
> that showed up in 'root' and 'usr'.
>
> Your help is very much appreciated.
>
> Roman

>                   Name: bysh.vcf
>    bysh.vcf       Type: VCard (text/x-vcard)
>               Encoding: 7bit

           Registered Linux User:73821
Kit Goins                              ICQ# 7110071
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                           Lowell, Mass.
Web Designer      http://kitdesigns.bizhosting.com
WebServer:        http://kompukit.dyndns.org
(Server Runs between M-F 6pm-12am,S+S 12pm-12am EST)