From: "Rodrigo P." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2000 3:48 PM
Subject: [newbie] another modem

Hi folks...
Looking for some info about my modem, it turned up to be designed for
windows...
So, I am thinking about getting another one...
Which modem would be the one that satifies my needs, do you guys have any
sugestion...
I plan to use both windows and linux on a dial-up conection, on a digital
line...
Thanks for the help given.