Joe Lore wrote:

> That actualy spawns a question. Are there disk tools we can use in Mandrake,
> ie.. defrag, scandisk etc..?
>
> Thanks
>
> Joe

That IS an intersting question! I would be VERY interested in know that
myself. I've been looking around the system and haven't seen anything
like that yet, but if I would be running windows when that happened the
other day and again this morning I would have sworn "Find Fast" was
running and updating the file system indexes.
--
Mark

I love my Linux box...
      REASON #1 -- ...it isn't Windows!