I have just installed Mandrake 7.1 on my desktop PC (which is also running
NT 4.0). I have two (hopefully) minor problems.

Firstly, I have inadvertently installed the grub bootloader. Although NT
will still boot through it, I would prefer to use lilo and have the NT
bootloader boot linux.
How can I remover grub so that the NT bootloader boots up first, not Grub?

Secondly, mandrake boots up fine and all appears well. However, it only
thinks that the PC has 64Mb of RAM. In fact there are 512Mb RAM.
How do I presuade Mandrake that the machine has 512MB RAM?

Thanks

Andrew

Andrew J. Sharff,  D.Phil,
Senior Scientist,
Astex Technology,
250 Cambridge Science Park,
Milton Road,
Cambridge,
CB4 0WE.

Tel: 01223 226208
Fax: 01223 226201
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.astex-technology.com

This e-mail contains information which is privileged, confidential and
protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail please contact me immediately on receipt.  You should not disclose
the contents to any other person.

winmail.dat