On Wed, 28 Jun 2000, Adriaan Barel wrote:

The solution would then be to create a file like that.
Open an editor (no name given, there are many), write

imwheel -k

on the first line, and save it as ~/.xinitrc

Voila. That should do it.
Paul

--
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep,
like my grandfather.

)0(    [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]    )0(
http://nlpagan.net -  ICQ 147208
Registered  Linux  User   174403