I'm wondering something. I was trying to unmount my cdrom. However whenever
I tried it kept coming back and saying it was busy. I tried several times
then finally gave up and rebooted. What should I have done to find out if
it was busy? I wasn't doing anything with it. I had mounted it, looked
through it, realized I didn't need it and tried to unmount it. I was in the
/ directory when I tried unmounting it and I was root.

Thanks.

John Ward

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--C:\WINDOWS\RUN C:\WINDOWS\CRASH C:\ME\FDISK /usr/src/linux
and
--Linux: Because rebooting is for adding new hardware