On Thu, 29 Jun 2000, you wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction? I would
> like to know how to add menu items to the menus and buttons on the task
> bar. Specifically in ICEwm running in Mandrake 7.1. I know how to take
> care of this in Gnome and KDE, but I'm absolutely at a loss for ICEwm.

Using mandrake 7.1, makes this very easy.

Make entries in
~/.menu
/etc/menu
/usr/lib/menu
/usr/lib/menu/default

(See man update-menus and man menufile for details)

then run update-menus
After doing that, all menus in all window managers (that use menus) will be the
same.
 --
Alex
(Go easy on me, I'm a COBOL programmer in real life)