Alex,

Thanks for the response. Since I posted this message I found the menu, and
preferences files and have been working with them. I also found a utiltiy
at the IceWM site that makes a lot of this even easier. What I haven't
been able to fix yet though is getting a menu when I click on the
desktop. At present I am limited using the "Linux" button on the task bar
everytime I want to access the start menu.

Any suggestions? BTW I checked in /etc/menu and there wasn't anything in
there. It was an empty dir. Could I copy my menu file from ~/.icewm and
use that as the globol file?

thanks...

--
Mark

I love my Linux Box...
        REASON # 2 ...X-windows is just a suedonym.
        Registered Linux user # 1299563