Hi Pete,

Try uninstalling some of the programs that you are not using with
rpmDrake. I think you may be overloaded. This happened to me last week.
I just kept on installing and installing. After uninstalling some
unnecessary applications i.e. text and graphics editors, I was able to
read my files.

Don't forget, you can always add them back again(rpms).

Roman

Pete Smith wrote:

> Hello
> This my first enquiry
> I really am new :))
> I have tried to read from the docs folder on the kde desktop of the linux 7 I
> have just intalled and it gives the message "unable to read file(XXXX) may not
> exist"
> I have tried going through (disk navigator) but when I get tousr/doc it says
> "too many files"
> and I can't get in.
> Any suggestions ???
> Thanks
> Pete
> Sorry no sig I havn't figured out how to do it yet
begin:vcard
n:#179293;Roman
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
note:Penguin Powered Email
x-mozilla-cpt:;26048
fn:Roman - Registered Linux User #179293
end:vcard