OK, while searching left and right, I found that "depslist.ordered
mismatch against hdlist files" problem is not hurting only me.
This is from dejanews:
(probablu URL is messed up)
http://x61.deja.com/dnquery.xp?search=next&DBS=2&IS=
%22depslist.ordered%20mismatch%20against%20hdlist%20files%22&ST=MS&
offsets=&CONTEXT=962834757.1316749408

So, has there been a working solution for this bug?
I think Mandrake is sooo nice distro. Since I work on best TV show
about computers here in Yugoslavia, I was thinking of making a 7-minute
Linux feature. Since our show is targeting ordinary PC users, I was
thinking of showing what Linux can offer as desktop OS.
So, to cut the long story short, I was planing to show Mandrake, but
maybe, if I don't get it to install, I'll have to install RH6.2 :-)
Nikola