Hi jim
I have a Cable Modem and is what is wants to know is your host and computer name
and my server provides me with this it is as follows C494246-A this is a given
as you server might have yours setup differently it could be in a IP form or
even a name so if you do not know you host and computer name you should call
them and ask for it they can give it to you. as for for the connection in your
name server you will need to put in you first dns ip and the second for the
second ans you should connect the rest will be up to your modem and dhcp server.