I hate to trouble you but i seem to be having some trouble. I have just subscribed to this list and my messages aren't getting through. Could you be so kind as to give me the exact E-MAIL address?

  Alexander Skwar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Fri, Jul 07, 2000 at 11:03:58PM +0200, Eric MC DECLERCK wrote:
> Paul,
> take a look at www.millenniumx.de.

Sure, kISDN is kinda nice, but how do you use your ISDN setup when X is not
running?

Alexander Skwar
--
Homepage: http://www.digitalprojects.com
Sichere Mail? Mail an [EMAIL PROTECTED] fuer GnuPG Keys