On Sat, Jul 08, 2000 at 12:37:09PM -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>     Sure getting tired of the duplications preceeded by:
>
> << *This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) Pro*
> >>

>     Occasional (regular) duplications are bad enough, and harder to trace and
> eliminate.  Where are these CommuniGate(tm) Pro messages coming from and can
> they be stopped?  -Gary-

Having a close look at the headers of the CommuniGate messages, I found out
that "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" is causing this.  To not get annoyed of this any
more, I added a recipe to my .procmailrc:

:0B
* ^^\*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate\(tm\) Pro\*$
{
        ### Save to file
        ### test if the directory exists
        FILE = CommuniGate
        FILE = `/bin/echo $FILE | /bin/sed -e 'y/ /_/'`
        DIR = `/usr/bin/dirname $FILE`

        :0 icw
        * !? test -d $DIR
        | /usr/X11R6/bin/mkdirhier $DIR

        :0c:
        $FILE

        ### Now stop this action.
        :0i
        | /bin/false
}

This will store all messages that begin with "This message....." in the body
of the message in the file CommuniGate.

Alexander Skwar
--
Homepage:       http://www.digitalprojects.com
Sichere Mail?   Mail an [EMAIL PROTECTED] fuer GnuPG Keys

PGP signature