I prefer KPPP also, because it is quick and easy, I just don't know how Hugo can get it if He is using gnome.  Does he set it up on the gnome desktop the same as KDE?

Mark Weaver wrote:

When you're running Gnome you have a choice of either the Gnome dialer
which I've found to be somewhat troublesome in 7.1 or Kppp. Personally
it's easier to just use Kppp.

--
Mark

I love my Linux Box...
        REASON # 2 ...X-windows is just a suedonym.
        Registered Linux user # 1299563

--
BMþõ