On Sat, Jul 08, 2000 at 02:48:25PM -0500, Benjamin Sher wrote:
> It needs a special icon all to itself. That's how important it is.

Important?  Well, I'm using Linux for ~3 years now, and since that time I
never used such a thing as a super user file manager.  I wouldn't even have
noticed that one is there if you hadn't it mentioned it.  It's totally
unimportant, and there isn't that much to do as root that a file manager
would be any help of.  xterm + su whenever it's needed is good enough.

> A follow-up question: From your experience, are there any anomalies or

Don't know, never used it.

Alexander Skwar
--
Homepage:       http://www.digitalprojects.com
Sichere Mail?   Mail an [EMAIL PROTECTED] fuer GnuPG Keys

PGP signature