I used to dual-boot, but run primarily, (99% of the time) Linux. The other
partition is Win98. About the only thing I use it for anymore is two
graphics programs and an HTML editor that I just love. HomeSite 4.5. Other
than that I live and breath Linux anymore. I love the stability, power,
diversity it offers. My wife was non too happy until I found a very close
facsimily of Win98 desktop in KDE for her to use. Now she's happy and we
leave the Penguin run all the time.

--
Mark

I love my Linux Box...
        REASON # 2 ...X-windows is just a suedonym.
        Registered Linux user # 182496