This is interesting, I have two M$ PCs networked with my Linux box.  I
can ping one of the two MS boxes, but not the other. Everything appears
the same in the Network configurations. Now the funny thing is, when I
click on Netscape on either one of the two M$ boxes and Linux is up and
on-line, they will both connect to the internet through the linux  box.
Yes I did configure them to use the linux box as a gateway, but you
would think that I would be able to ping both of them from the penguin.
Any explanations of this may help me get my network configured correctly
by bringing to light the error demonstrated by the symptom.  Thanks,
Dennis

--
Dennis-Registered Linux User #180842