Let me throw this out again, I need help in deciding whether or not to
upgrade from 7.0 to 7.1.  If everything is working ok in 7.0 is there
any compelling reason to upgrade? Also, if I do get 7.1 will an upgrade
do the job or should I do a clean install, or something in the middle?
Anyone with experiences either way just jump right in here. I'm leaning
towards the upgrade and could be tipped over pretty easy. I will go out
and buy the deluxe package if it seems reasonable ( I like the idea of
supporting the Commercial companies to keep the linux fire in the
consumers sphere of attention). I can't do a d/l since for now I'm
running a 56K modem.   All opinions are welcome.  Thanks,

--
Dennis-Registered Linux User #180842