greetings......

        i am new to the group and am having probs with imwheel         i can
only get it working on my root account                    before i upgraded to
7.1 i could use it on both root and my normal account              why is this?
         ive tried to change permissions, but when i use the "imwheel -k"
command i get this bit about being nable to write pid file nonsense....
i was able to get it working on 7.0 (though i dont remember how exactly)
grrrrrrr!!!!               any help will be greatly appreciated......

                                        jeremy