On Sun, 23 Jul 2000, Joe Brault wrote:

>Thanks everyone for the previous advice, PMFirewall sounds like the way to
>go!  I do have one more question...  Since I will be using both Winbloze and
>Linux, should I put the PMFirewall on a separate Linux Box and run my
>Ethernet connection thru that, then into my other computers(is this
>possible)?  My ultimate goal is to protect the two computers when they are
>in Windows and Linux...

If you hook up the other PC's to your Linux box-with-firewall for access
to the net, you will be safe with the other ones.
There are Win-firewalls, of course, but you won't be needing them.

Paul

--
Promise, large promise, is the soul of an advertisement.

)0(    [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]    )0(
http://nlpagan.net -  ICQ 147208
Registered  Linux  User   174403